Stadium Fast Foods offers two different models – Stadium Fast Foods Express Store and Stadium Fast Foods Foodcourt.
The total investment for Stadium Express costs: R1,001 667 ex vat*
The total investment for Stadium Foodcourt costs: R2,069 960 ex vat*
It all started in 1980, when Johnny Pereira bought an old fashioned café. He improved quality and service, revamped the look of the store over the years to the green and orange signature look to the Stadium Fast Foods we know of as today.
We offer 2 models:
- Stadium Fast Foods Express Store – this is smaller and specialises in tasty fish and our unique stadium recipe chicken
- Stadium Fast Foods Foodcourt - this is a larger store that specialises in our deliciousbreakfasts and our signature burgers along with fish and chicken.
Why own a franchise?
The brand Stadium Fast Foods is a proven concept, is a long existing brand in Bloemfontein for the past 30 years, with a lot of potential for expansion, with the aid of franchisor advice and support.
NEW!! - ONE OF A KIND OPPORTUNITY!!!
For more information please fill in the contact form at the end of this profile.
How much does a Stadium Fast Food franchise cost?
- The total investment for Stadium Express costs: R1, 001 667 ex vat*
- The total investment for Stadium Foodcourt costs: R2, 069 960 ex vat*
- Monthly royalty fee of 6% turnover
- Monthly advertising fee of 2% turnover
*Please note that the figure is an indication and may vary. It is required to have a minimum of 50% of the total investment in encumbered cash.
What do I get for my investment?
Return on investment is dependent on site location and the capability to manage and run your business according to the specified Stadium Fast Foods standards and operating procedures.
A world Wide first – A guaranteed buy-back!
To show how confident the franchisor is in this concept and to show their commitment to the brand, a “buy back guarantee” has been included in the franchise agreement. This states that the franchisor will refund your set-up costs if it is not successful after the first three months of trade. It can still be claimed at any time during the first 12 months after operations commence but the amount will decrease in intervals after the three months.
Stadium Fast Foods is offering potential franchisees this guarantee to show how certain they are that the business will be profitable. The business opportunity has been created so that potential franchisees have nothing to lose. No other brands have shown this level of confidence to franchisees investing in the brand.
Our training and support
The training provided consists of 2 weeks for the Franchisee and management, and a further 2 weeks for the rest of the staff as well as the Franchisee and management.
The initial franchise fee will include:
- Operation manuals
- Initial training for staff and management
- Franchisor support/advise
- Negotiating of lease agreements
- The franchisor on site support for 1 week during opening to help you get started
- Free State/Lesotho areas: Thaba Nchu, Ladybrand, Qwa-Qwa & surrounds, Ficksburg and Bethlehem
- Northern Cape areas: De Aar, Kimberley, Postmasburg, Kathu and Upington
- North West Province: Potchefstroom & surrounds
Stadium Fast Food franchise recipe for success
Stadium Fast Foods spreads its wings
Stadium Fast Foods to expand nationally – with a difference!
Stadium Fast Foods – Wonderful Opportunity
Stadium Fast Foods receives the Golden Arrow Award