Sorbet Man Franchise for Sale
SORBET MAN is the distinguished big brother of Sorbet Beauty Salons, in South Africa. Our offering extends to haircuts, shaves, massages, facials, waxing, threading and more! Isn’t it time you belonged to a trend that never goes out of fashion: Sorbet Man grooming. Finally, a corner of the world where real men hang out with grooming professionals that appreciate the result of a fine-looking man.
Sorbet Man is a mens grooming bar that caters for the regular guy who can suit up, glove up, dad up and man up to investing in his swagger, without the fuss. It’s a pit stop for the man on the move (with Free Wi-Fi!) and a welcome hide-out for the bloke that just needs some down time. This is a grooming bar for men that want to feel like men. Real men. Our Sorbet Man product line is a superior choice for our guests, with internationally shelved brands like Dermalogica, Mitch Man, Redken and Blue Beards as well as our new Sorbet Man product range.
Our Barbers & Therapist
Our Barbers don’t sing. They don’t clap. And they don’t do lunges – unless it’s their day off. Our Barbers are a cool cutting crowd of blokes and babes with one solid agenda: to groom you, good & proper. At Sorbet Man, we take our cuts & shaves seriously, with only the finest products in our hands and the keenest attention to detail. The barber shop menu extends from cuts & shaves to colour treatments too, with a whole lot of style to choose from.
As for our grooming therapists, they add a double serving of awesome to our man cave with their offering of massages, waxes, facials, manicures, pedicures and more. Our Sorbet Man crew consists only of trained and qualified industry professionals that put their Sorbet stamp of excellence on every service they deliver.
- Initial fee: R115 000
- Set-up cost: R1 310 000 (including VAT)*
- Lease deposit: R75 000*
- Working Capital: R100 000
- Total Investment: R1 600 000*
- Unencumber cash required: R800 000**
- Management fee: 6.5 % of the Gross Monthly Turnover (excl. VAT)
- Marketing fee: The Marketing fee is based on the Gross Monthly Turnover and paid every quarter as below:
|R500K & OVER||R5 000|
- * The Set-up cost and Lease deposit can vary from site to site
- ** The above amounts are not guaranteed and can change without any notice
- ** 50% of this amount should be available as unencumbered cash
- ** Acceptable proof of funding will be required
Excluded from all set up costs are;
- Air-conditioning & Extraction
- Shop fronts
- Western Cape
- Kwa-Zulu Natal
* Please note that potential franchisees are also encouraged to seek ideal sites for a new Sorbet Man store.
Training and Support
Initial training and support:
All new franchisees will complete a comprehensive 10 days in store training programme as well as intensive Support Office training which includes the below;
- Induction training
- Point of Sale training
- General Admin training
- Loyalty training
- Business Skills training
- Human Resource Training
- ESP – Analyse your business
- Stock Management
- Servant Leadership training
- WOW service training
Ongoing training and support:
- Ongoing training and support is offered on a monthly basis to both the franchisee and his/her citizens (staff)
About Sorbet Man Franchises
Owning a Sorbet Man Franchise feels just as awesome as walking out of one. Promise.
Sorbet Man is that awesome, fun and manly salon culture you’ve been holding out for! The Sorbet Group was launched in 2005, we’ve been delivering head-to-toe confidence across South Africa all this time. There are currently over 160 Sorbet outlets and seven Sorbet Man stores, and growing.
So it’s time. You’ve been there, done that and you’re still yawning. You want more. More grooming. More smile. More manscaping – with a whole lot of feel good to go. Turn up the house lights. Yoohoo! We’re here. Can you say “Sorbet Man Franchisee?”
Our Sorbet Man revolution is spreading its love across the country and is seeking out new store opportunities in Metropolitan areas. As a Sorbet Man Franchisee, feeling good no longer has to be an achievement; it’s a way of life. Join our franchise family today and change the face of male grooming in your city, one great hot towel shave at a time.
‘Feel Good’ Reasons to Invest
- The Sorbet Man brand is fresh, new and is being established as a successful brand that focuses on service excellence
- The new Sorbet Man concept is revolutionising the male grooming arena in South Africa and internationally
- Become part of the well-established Sorbet Group with their strong Sorbet brands, network and products
- Offers extensive business and franchise training
- Offers unlimited Franchisee support
- Industry pioneers
- Fast growing successful loyalty programme
- Our very own much loved Sorbet retail range as well as our exciting, new Sorbet Man product range
- Leading stockists of Dermalogica skincare products for men in South Africa
- Competitive pricing
- Low management fees
- Effective marketing
- Fully integrated and customised point of sale system and website
- Community-based HR practice with unique remuneration policy
- Plus! Clicks Strategic and Affinity Partner
Our Franchise Promise
The Sorbet Man business model was specifically developed with franchising in mind. We put our franchisees at the centre of our focus and success; thereby cultivating a sincere and supportive Franchisor-Franchisee relationship. Our “critical-care” approach allows for a relaxed and open rapport amongst our Sorbet family – just another way our Sorbet brand lives the ethos of: feeling good.
You have our assurance on:
- Assistance with site selection and landlord negotiations
- Turnkey set up solution – ready to trade
- Assistance with staff selection and recruitment
- Comprehensive training for franchisees and staff
- Full support with opening of Sorbet Man store
- Accounting and payroll service if required
- Preferential supplier terms and discounts
- Ongoing franchise support
Who’s Ideal for Sorbet Man?
- Owner operators with business experience
- Fully developed people leadership skills
- Passionate, loyal, hands-on and energetic
- Support the culture of our Sorbet brand
- Excellent customer service
- Team players