Kip McGrath Education Centres Franchise For Sale
Kip McGrath is a children’s education franchise with international presence. We provide specialised tutoring in Reading (Literacy), Phonics, Comprehension, Spelling, English and Mathematics for school-going children between grades 1 to 10. There are 65 operational franchises in South Africa.
The cost of a Kip McGrath franchise starts from R112,000.
- Grade 1 (Suburbs): R190 000
- Grade 2 (Large Towns and Townships): R170 000
- Grade 3 (Small Towns): R150 000
Available Locations for a Kip McGrath franchise
Training and Support
- A full training course (ten days), which includes all the educational and business aspects of the KMEC Centre
- Continuous supply of educational material at no cost
- All lessons are supplied in a numbered, graded system of tutoring
- Support through visits, direct contact (email, sms, Skype, telephone) newsletters, conferences and workshops
- An opportunity to become an entrepreneur under the personal mentorship of an experienced, successful company
- A greater likelihood of success in business (80%)
Kip McGrath franchise has been in operation for over 27 years and is represented by 650 centres in 20 countries. There are 65 operational franchises in South Africa. The Head Office owns one of these centres.
We provide specialised tutoring in Reading (Literacy), Phonics, Comprehension, Spelling, English and Mathematics for school-going children between grades 1 to 10.
Kip McGrath also help students in:
- Mathematics – from Grade 1 to Grade 12, including the Maths Literacy course
- Study Skills – suitable for secondary students and above
- Essay Writing (Exam answering) – suitable for senior secondary students and above
- Get Ready For School – suitable for 4 year olds
- Little Learners Program – suitable for 6 year olds
In the classroom situation, we use a multi-media, rotational approach and make extensive use of audio and visual materials. The franchisor supplies audio-visual software, CDs, worksheets and ‘in-house’ textbooks.
The student management system and all tutoring materials run from the internet cloud.
Kip McGrath franchisees have 130 learners (on average) enrolled in our centres at the peak period of the year, with our larger centres growing to over 450 learners.
Who’s Ideal for Us?
- The Kip McGrath franchise owner must be a person who loves working and playing with children. A positive attitude and a buoyant, enthusiastic personality are more important to us than qualifications.
- A franchisee does not have to be a qualified teacher, but such a qualification will improve one’s chances of success and ensures a higher profitability.
- A mathematics qualification is not a prerequisite.
- Kip McGrath maintain a high level of professionalism. The tutors we select are experienced teachers with a nationally recognised teaching qualification.
- The tutors, like the franchisee, must have a genuine love and empathy for children.
- The ideal franchisee must understand the importance of computer technology and the internet in education
There are currently no news stories.