H2O International Franchise for Sale
H2O International SA was founded in 1994 by Tony Marchesini. Today we have over 65 franchises and stockists and have emerged as the
leading force in water purification on the African continent. Our well established network of branches now span the entire African continent, with Franchises as far as Kenya and Nigeria. Tony’s dedication to providing South Africans with only the purist water and air is what the company’s position statement: It’s what’s inside that counts encompasses.
4 Sources of income that make our concept highly profitable include:
SALES < SERVICE < RENTALS < BOTTLING
- SET UP COST
R400, 000–R600, 000 ex. VAT depending on the type of franchise, location and the quality of the source of the water to be bottled. This fee includes the franchise fee from R125 000 ex VAT. The total set up cost provides you with a complete turnkey operation.
- MANAGEMENT AND MARKETING FRANCHISE FEE
Management Franchise fee: 6% of turnover
Marketing Fee : 3% of turnover
- ASSISTANCE WITH FINANCE
We can assist with financing through several major banking institutions.
- WORKING CAPITAL
We recommend +/- R200,000 (four month’s expenses) as an initial start up working capital. This amount can either be provided in the form of an overdraft or your own funding can be used for this. These funds will be used to support your cash flow in the initial start up phase. Please note that support office will provide an account to approved franchisees on a 30 day credit term.
- Beacon Bay, East London
- Framesby, PE
- Graaf Reinet
- Kempton Park
- Moreleta Park
- Sandton City
- Soweto Main
- Machado (Louis Trichardt)
- Piet Retief
- Lusaka – Zambia
Training & Support
- Assistance with your start-up programme and identification of needs.
- Store layout specifications and advertising material.
- Assistance with the opening of accounts with existing suppliers.
- Price lists and visual materials of the total range of H2O International SA products.
- Training videos.
- Proven marketing and sales strategies.
- Advice and assistance.
- An annual three-day conference held in May at which all franchisees are present. Also present at this conference is Guillermo Guzman, President of H2O International Inc.
- Once the franchise agreement has been signed and the franchise fee has been paid, staff training and startup assistance will be provided.
- Franchise Operating Procedures Manual. (On the H2O Portal)
- Assistance with the setting up of the bottling plant.
- Assistance with setting up your rental of equipment platform.
Operational support comes from a well tried and tested H2O International SA business system to assist you from step one and all the way from there. You never need to face a challenge alone. Our administration, technical support and training are unequalled in the South African water purification industry.
About H2O International SA
H2O International SA has the longest proven track record and over 20 years experience in providing South Africans with the very best water and air purification systems. We have been tried and tested by families, businesses, the hospitality and agricultural industry and all agree – when it comes to clean pure water and air, H2O is the company to turn to.
We provide over 450 purification products to the home, office, hospitality and agricultural industries including:
So whatever your customers need – from drinking pure water to showering in chlorine-free water to drinking excellent coffee and breathing clean air – we have the product for them.
We are looking for new franchisees that are dynamic, positively minded, go-getter-type people with a great sense of business ethics, who place a high value on health and will be willing to join and work within a structured franchisee system in H2O International SA.