The Fish & Chip Co. Franchise for Sale
Fish & Chip Co. Franchises bring old England’s national food of battered-fried fish escorted by huge fries to our shores to satisfy South African appetites.
Unlike the traditional franchisee model, the low royalties and marketing fees are fixed and not based on a percentage of turnover, making this model attractive to potential franchisees.
- Estimated set up costs: From R525 439 ex VAT | R599 000 incl. VAT
- Initial franchise deposit: R105 263 ex VAT | R120 000 incl. VAT
- Management service fee: R665.50 ex VAT per week (subject to annual escalation)
- Marketing fee%: R665.50 per ex VAT week (subject to annual escalation)
- Gauteng- Not recruiting
- Eastern Cape- Recruiting
- Western Cape- Recruiting
- Mpumalanga- Recruiting
- Limpopo- Recruiting
- Kwa-Zulu Natal- Recruiting
- Northern Cape- Recruiting
- Free State- Recruiting
- North West- Recruiting
Training and Support
The Fish & Chip Co. offers a turn-key business solution including training and office support.
All new franchisees and their staff undergo intensive training comprising of theoretical and practical training modules.
- Office support
Each store has a dedicated franchise manager who facilitates communication and operational requirements between the franchisee and franchisor. Our business philosophy is to provide franchisees with guidance to build and operate a successful enterprise.
About Fish & Chip Co. Franchises
The Fish & Chip Co. have been serving the freshest and tastiest fish and chips to consumers across South Africa since 2009. The Fish & Chip Co. is one of the fastest growing and most popular fast food businesses. The Fish & Chip Co. was nominated in the top 10 Fast-Food Restaurant category in the 2015 Sunday Times Top Brands awards, a testament to the potential and popularity of the brand.
In 2012, The Fish & Chip Co. was acquired by Taste Holdings and along with St. Elmo’s, Maxi’s, Zebro’s, Domino’s Pizza and Starbucks now forms part of the Taste Food Division.
The Fish & Chip Co. stores
The Fish & Chip Co. fills thousands of tummies every day with their great value offering of fish and chips, Russian-style sausages and calamari. The Fish & Chip Co. stores are easily accessible, well located and offer consumers a sit-down or take-away option.
Who’s Ideal for Us?
The Fish & Chip Co. franchisee:
A successful business is driven by hands-on individual who understands the importance of superior service delivery and who is willing to commit the necessary time to build a successful business.
- Fish & Chip Co.’s Marketing Manager’s Role with and Advice to Franchisees
- Dean bought 7 Fish & Chip Co.’s Here’s why…
- [Opinion Piece] Fish & Chip Co. Franchise – eating together is good for relationships
- [Opinion piece] 3 pointers on how to make 2015 the best year for your business
- [Opinion Piece] Give your employees something to work towards
- The Fish & Chip Co. Franchise Awards Student with Chevrolet Spark
- Opinion Piece ] Understand Your Unique Selling Proposition
- [Opinion Piece] Franchisee life hacks to optimise your productivity
- [Opinion Piece] Put a spring back in the step of your business
- The Fish & Chip Co. puts customer satisfaction in a higher gear
- [Opinion Piece] Is your focus on the right place in your franchise business?
- Fish & Chip Co. – The Importance of Mandela Day
- [Opinion Piece] What qualities does a good manager need?
- [Opinion Piece] Sipiwe Tshabalala Strikes a Balance Between his Franchises & Daily Life
- [Opinion Piece] 3 predictors of success in a franchise business
- The Fish & Chip Co. now serves breakfast
- [Opinion Piece] Time is Money in a Franchise Business
- [Announcement] The Fish & Chip Co. now offers breakfast, lunch and dinner options
- [Opinion Piece] The difference between knowing & understanding a customer
- [Opinion piece] Working on and in your business – a must in franchising
- [Opinion piece] How to make the best of your visit to the International Franchising Exhibition
- The importance of procuring the right staff in franchising
- Who said you need to retire when you can adopt a franchise model?
- The Fish & Chip Co. rewards one lucky customer with a brand new Chevy Spark Lite
- The Fish & Chip Co. rated the top fish brand in the fast food sector
- Fish & Chip Co. adhere to strict health and safety measures in food franchising
- Fish and ……..? Yes, The Fish & Chip Co. ‘of-fish-ially’ has the best chips in its category
- The Fish & Chip Co. adds the Great Gatsby meal to their menu
- The black economic empowerment success behind The Fish & Chip Co. business model
- The Fish & Chip Co. has a new store opening almost every third day!
- The Fish & Chip Co. female franchisee takes her multiple stores to the top
- SABC banned ‘The Fish & Chip Co’ commercial, new ‘Mine and Yours’ ad launches today!
- The Fish & Chip Co gives an unbelievable prize away! A franchise worth R500 000!
- The Fish & Chip Co provide a life-changing opportunity today!