Brain Harmonics Franchise for Sale
Brain Harmonics uses neurofeedback to help people with problems such as…
People needing to enhance performance: actors, athletes, business executives, students
People suffering from: addictions (e.g. smoking, substance abuse), anxiety, brain injury, chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic pain, depression, eating disorders, epilepsy, low energy, low immune system, memory problems, obsessive thinking, panic attacks, posttraumatic stress disorder, stress, unresolved, emotional issues (e.g. anger, unhappiness), obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), adult attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), age-related cognitive decline
Children with: ADHD, autism, learning disorders, OCD
- Initial fee: R215 000.00 (Included in set-up cost)
- Set-up cost: R300 000.00
- Training: Included in cost (this is for 1 person, any additional people to be trained will be charged at R20 000 per person outside of DBN/Pietermaritzburg and R12 000 in DBN/PMB)
- Working Capital: R25 000.00
- Total Investment: R325 000.00
- Royalty: 10% or minimum of R2 400.00 per month
- Marketing fee: 2% or minimum of R480.00 per month
- Average earnings: Between R27 000 and R38 000 per month
All figures above are exclusive of VAT
What do you get for the investment?
- Ops Manual,
- Tech support,
- Voucher Costs supported for the first 3 months.
- Assistance with site location
- Equipment: (all of the equipment is completely portable and can be used in coporates, schools, sports facilities or for clients who are in wheel chairs/bed ridden)
- Eastern Cape
- Wetsern Cape
- Kwa-Zulu Natal
- Northern Cape
- Free State
- North West Province
Training and Support
Each Franchisee receives full training on how the process works, how to conduct themselves and their office, how to interpret the data and work out what needs to be run to achieve balance, how to read the assessments and write reports, what problems may arise and how to deal with them. There will be back up support whenever needed. Each Franchisee will always be given new information and training as well as updates to software and designs whenever they are upgraded.
Initial training and support:
Full training on how the process works; training on how to conduct themselves and their office; training on how to interpret the data and work out what needs to be run to achieve balance, how to read the assessments and write reports; training on the problems that may arise and how to deal with them.
Ongoing training and support:
Back up support whenever needed for the first 6 months following the commencement date of the Franchise Agreement, and thereafter support shall be provided by the Franchisor at a cost, as set out in the Franchise Agreement; current and up-to-date information and training as well as updates to software and designs whenever they are upgraded; assistance with the setting up of the office and administration systems required; marketing and advertising support.
About Brain Harmonics Franchises
Brain Harmonics has been operating in Cape Town since 2008, Johannesburg since 2010, Pretoria since 2011 and Durban since 2013. It has collectively assessed over 8000 clients and run brain training sessions on over 4500 clients. Kerry Rudman started the company on her own and travelled to the different offices in different cities. With the exponential growth of the business, she employed agents, who received all of the necessary training and tools required, and who have subsequently run the offices outside of Cape Town. The business has evolved and developed over the past few years, and under the management and control of Kerry Rudman and Lize Maritz who runs an office in Johannesburg, the business is well poised to undertake the franchising of the business to further grow and enhance the business and the brand. Brain Harmonics is in the process of signing various Franchise Agreements throughout South Africa. In the operation of this outlet, Brain Harmonics has refined the franchise business system, proving its concept in the operation of this founding outlet.
Who’s ideal for Brain Harmonics?
The ideal franchisee needs to be:
- Able to truly listen to a client to allow the client experience to be solely about themselves;
- Patient with children, teenagers or difficult clients;
- Confident – we are asking people to trust us with their brain, this is a lot easier for a client when they pick up that you are confident with how the equipment, system and procedures are done;
- Able to conduct yourself in a professional manner, speak clearly and dress appropriately;
- Someone who is always professional, on time and prepared for each client;
- Someone who wants to help others, work hard and follow rules.