Wilcote manufacture, supply and apply a wide range of Maintenance products for the Building industry. We have numerous “Professional Solutions” for all maintenance related problems within the broad spectrum of Industrial, Commercial, Domestic and Agricultural fields.
We are able to offer the following services and products, with guaranteed solutions for:
- The entire spectrum of waterproofing, which includes Flat Roof Waterproofing, lateral and rising damp, waterproofing of Reservoirs and Earth dams and the many problems relating to all types of roofs.
- The broad range of Painting and Redecorating, which might be inter-related with waterproofing and/or rust.
- A full training schedule and program in the Preparation and Application Procedures of our products and others utilized by Wilcote.
- A Marketing Procedure to train Sales staff, in preparation for Marketing of products and services, as well as the Application Procedures for these products, countrywide.
It is Wilcote’s express aim to continue to keep abreast with new developments, especially regarding products. Our emphasis is on quality and a professional commitment to all members of society.
Wilcote Franchising subscribes and abides by the Code of Ethics and Business Practices of the Franchise Association of Southern Africa. The Code of Ethics and Business Practices of the Franchise Association of Southern Africa are available on request. We have been members of good standing with the FASA for over 11 years. Wilcote Franchising are also full members of the Franchise Association of Australia and New Zealand.
Why own a “Wilcote” Franchise?
Wilcote Franchising has numerous Franchisees around the country. This franchising concept is designed to share these business opportunities and concepts, on a win-win basis, incorporating all members of society, to enable them to enjoy and benefit financially. Wilcote have tried and tested guidelines, systems and solutions which are conducive for a profitable business. Wilcote have been servicing the building industry for over 20 years. Will Rogers has over 20 years’ experience in the Maintenance field and Georgia Rogers has over 18 years experience in Office Administration, including Accounting.
Back to top
What does this franchise cost?
Wilcote Franchising does not provide any funding or any collateral in any form towards the set-up and establishment of a Wilcote outlet. However, arrangements and systems are in place for financial assistance through Financial Houses and Khula Enterprises. A minimum own contribution of R80 000.00 is required for financial assistance.
The initial Franchise fee is R186 420.00 (including VAT). This initial upfront fee is payable at the commencement of training and on the date of the signing of the Franchise Agreement. Upon the opening of the Franchise outlet, the amount of R193 580,00 (including VAT) is payable for Plant & Equipment, Products and Office Equipment. The VAT portion is refundable once the outlet has registered as a VAT Vendor.
- All costs include VAT.
- The above costs are for a Wilcote Franchise outlet.
- A Monthly Management fee of 5 % on turnover is payable.
- A Monthly Marketing fee of 2.5% on turnover is also payable. This marketing fee is also a contribution towards Head Office Administration and applies to the first year only.
- The above costs exclude any deposit required for the purchase of motor vehicles
- (Where necessary).
- The above costs exclude office furniture and fittings, if necessary.
What do I get for my investment?
Many factors will determine the exact profitability of a specific Franchise, including the size and nature of the market in which it is located, but the most important is the Owner’s level and the quality of personal effort.
Back to top
How we train and support you
It is essential that all our Franchisees are fully conversant with the operation of the Business and manage this professionally. Therefore, our support and training systems are conclusive and the following will be covered extensively:
The Owner of the Franchise and their Office Assistant will spend a minimum of two weeks at Head Office, understanding all the aspects of the business and how to develop a “hands-on approach”.
Thereafter, Training will commence with the Franchisee and their Staff at their premises. This training will incorporate all the areas and aspects of running the business, including the setting up of the business, visiting clients and sites, assistance with employing staff, the carrying out of all staff requirements.
On site training will be available for staff members, at head office. Over and above the training and support given for the aspects above, intensive training will be given at the Franchisee’s premises and on specific sites:
- Organizing staff to carry out all the aspects related to quotations accepted.
- Technical assistance, dealing with our numerous solutions, including trouble-shooting and areas which need to be avoided.
- Preparation and Application procedures for all aspects of quotations.
The following will be covered at the Franchisees premises over a 2 week period:
- Assistance will be given with the setting up of computers, with the quotations and invoicing etc.
- Assisting with Office administration, e.g. setting up of filing systems, Debtors and Creditors control.
- Assisting with staff selection, teaching new staff, set up of all systems including computers, wage packages, stock control etc.
- Assisting in the training of Direct Marketing.
- Selling the products manufactured by Wilcote, including our services.
- Helping the Franchisees’ Supervisors with the applications, the quality control and the acceptance of work carried out.
- Regular Regional Franchise meetings
- Group Advertising and Promotions
- Continuous upgrading of products and various new systems with their solutions
- An infrastructure in place, to provide support, on a day to day basis, to the Franchisees
- Quality control checks and constant support
Support and training will be given, on an on-going basis, as and when required, on pre-arranged and mutually convenient times and is found to be necessary by the Franchisor.
We provide an Operations and Procedures Manual. This will be handed over once the final contract has been concluded.
The Operations and Procedures Manual covers the following areas, in detail:
- Acknowledgement of Ownership
- Setting up your business
- Fitting out the business
- Open for business
- Operating the business
- Debtors and creditors administration
- General administration
- Security and Safety Aspects
- Sales and Marketing
Back to top
A prospective Franchisee should be confident in the following areas:
- Are you able to learn and understand programs and guidelines?
- Are you able to implement these in a practical way?
- Are you able to ensure that your staff implement these as well?
Experience and statistics have shown that Owner-run stores are more successful. It is therefore a requirement, that an individual with At least 50% capital interest in the business, manages the day to day, running of the business.
Should you require any further information and wish to set up an appointment, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Back to top
- Amanzimtoti to Scottburgh
- Northern Natal
- Northern Province
- North North West (Rustenburg etc)
- North West (Potchefstroom, Klerksdorp etc)
- Gauteng Area
- Pretoria North
- Pretoria South
- Johannesburg Central
- Johannesburg North
- Port Elizabeth
- Plettenburg Bay
- Grahams Town
- Southern Cape
- Cape Town North
- Cape Town East
MASTER FRANCHISEE OPPORTUNITIES
Back to top