Kauai South Africa has invested its own money into building a brand for the future, and has only recently started to offer franchises. As the business was built up on the company owned business model there is a culture of focus on the bottom line performance. 113 stores in total, this is made up of both franchised and company owned stores and includes 2 schools
Franchise 100% ownership
Cash requirement 35% of total franchise cost, Total set-up costs from R350 000 – R650 000 for In Motion – including a franchise fee of R55 000 (excl vat) and up to approximately R1.2 million for full concept retail store including franchise fee of R110 000 (excl vat).
More financial information will be given after the application form has been received and a confidentiality agreement signed. Please fill in the form below to request an application form.
Initial training takes place over a 1-2 month period. The venue for this training will be determined and agreed by both parties however the franchisee must cover their own costs. Once trading commences there will be additional support provided as well as on going field support from our operations team.
What we look for in a franchisee?
1. Fill in our application form and sign the confidentiality agreement. Please make sure that the person who will run the store fills in a form as well as any other person who may be providing finance.
2.Should your application form meet our criteria we will then arrange a face to face meeting with yourself and a Kauai representative in your area so that you can have any questions answered and find out more about the brand
3. From time to time we do hold franchise evenings which allow applicants and franchisee’s to get news about the brand, and is also an opportunity to get additional information about the franchising process.
4. You will then complete a working assessment.
5. Sharing information – you will now have access to our disclosure agreement to review
6. You will be requested to complete a character profile test which is internet based and can be completed at our offices or any other convenient location.
7. This step involves a second & final interview & the franchise agreement is signed by both parties at this time or shortly thereafter.
8. You will either start training immediately or at the time when a site is found for you.
Kauai territories available: